Lars Larsen of LZX Industries will be presenting his new BitVision video synthesizer at the next handmade Music Austin.
The BitVision features :
– A frame buffer which can display internal shapes and images in many colorization modes.
– 8-bit color palette, although thousands more can be revealed from the analog color phase shifter.
– An analog envelope follower/generator that responds to an external audio or clock signal, with gain and decay controls to modulate video.
– A frequency counter also derived from the audio input, which can modulate video based on the frequency of the input signal.
– Program and mode selection pushbuttons, as well as two arbitrary knobs and one pushbutton to control parameters dependent on the currently selected display program and mode.
– Integrating programming header allows savvy users to upload their own images and animation routines.
– 1/8″ jack audio input.
– Composite video RCA output.
This workshop will be presented By Switched On and will be held at the space next door to them.